Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mrs.Salima Abdelaziz

It is the time of year we thank scammers.  As many of you may remember and fondly recall, last year we met Dascha and then the lovely Anastasiya (who is way prettier!).

postbox[1]

So it has been a while since breaking up with these women aka scammers – but I have a new friend, Mrs.Salima Abdelaziz

She writes:

Hello dear friend Please i need your help, i am very sick

I'm glad to know you,but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you, at this point in time so do not be afraid. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, I'm mrs Salima Abdelaziz am from Morocco I'm a woman of 46 years old.
I am contacting you from the hospital were am taking my treatment here in Dakar Senegal, I want to tell you this because i don’t have any other option than to tell you as i was touched to open up to you, I am married to late Mr Simo Abdelaziz who worked with Morocco embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died in the year 2005.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.
Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$6.7m(Six million Seven hundred thousand dollars)in a bank in united kingdom London presently this money is still in bank. He made this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining.
Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my cancer sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.
I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage. I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not good not even good at all because they are the one that responsible for the death of my late husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death.
I grew up as an Orphan and i don't have anybody as my family member. Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much.
As soon as i receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in united kingdom London and I will send authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money in the bank that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I have stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.
Mrs Salima Abdelaziz

So I wrote back…

Mrs Salima Abdelaziz,

This is a heartbreaking story – please let me know how I can help.  Do you know Oprah?  I believe she can perform miracles, like Beyonce but with more thoughtfulness. 

Regards,

Mike Reno

If you didn’t know, Mike Reno was the lead singer of the amazing band ‘Loverboy’. 

Then she writes:

Dear Mike,
Thank you for your mail. You should know that times are truly tough  for me here going by the pains I am going through but I believe in God for everything.  I am very happy you are very willing to take full responsibility of the funds.
However, what you have to do now is because my situation are not giving any hope till date, you have to contact the bank and find out from them what it will entail to get the funds out of the bank to your country.As you can see, I cannot do anything without you at this point. Please note you are going to take care of everything with regards to running the funds and the transfer process, because anything can and may happen to me now since the doctors have confirmed I will not be able to make it because of my illness.
The bank contact:
Bank name: Caisse International Credit Agricole  bank united kingdom
Contact person: Mr. Amdou .N . Sule
Accounts name:- Mr. Simo Abdelaziz
Next of kin:- Mrs.Salima Abdelaziz
A/c Number:- BLB745008901546/QB/91/A
Initial deposit:- $6.7 million dollars
Phone: Tel,+  0044-7031898737, FAX;0044-8447744713
Department email address:- agrioleagriole@24.com
You should mention my name and made them to understand you are my appointed next of kin they will spell out what need to be done to you tio have the funds transfer from their end to your position. I will be waiting patiently to hear from you soonest.
Have a blissful day!
Mrs.Salima Abdelaziz

So then I wrote:

Dear Mrs.Salima Abdelaziz,

Cheer up.  I have attached a picture I made to help with your spirits. 

merrycalvmas

In America we call this the Christmas Spirit and it makes all things good and with hope, 40% off.   Do you need my bank account information?  I could give you my numbers if that helps with the process although I’m not entirely sure of my capacities.  I should tell you once I was in a Turkish prison.  But I am happy now and in America.  We thank God for that plus some ruthless Spanish people.

Please advise as to what I need to do to help you.  I will email the address below for Mr Caisse Agricole in the United Kingdom.  I do not understand those long numbers below, we have much shorter phone numbers – can you provide a shorter one for me?  I cannot find the + on my telephone. 

We have the following:

ABC

DEF

GHI

JKL

MNO

PQR

STU

VXYZ

There are not any math signs as you note.  Have a blessed day Mrs.Salima Abdelaziz.

Regards,

Mike Reno

And then I wrote to the guy at the bank as per her request:

Hello Mr Agricole,

Mrs.Salima Abdelaziz said that I am to inform you to help with a banking transfer. I do not know what I have to do so please help me, I often need help with these matters. I believe everybody is working for the weekend, so advise if I can help with you quickly.

Warmest blessings and holiday cheer and tidings,

Mike Reno

And if you know anything about Loverboy, you’d know that Everybody is Working for the Weekend is pretty much the song that represented the 70’s for me, except I was like 6. 

1 comment:

Greg Remaly said...

This all sounds very legit. Let me know when you receive the funds.