Monday, October 26, 2009

I will need them and it was my choice

Well, it's coming to an end and unlike James Bond, there are no shoot outs, no silk sheets and not even a regular speed car chase.  Dasha is reaching her limit with me, she stopped sending sweet emails and promises of gentle kisses.  All she has done is complain about not having $800 but didn't say that she wanted me to give it to her - so I offered her my frequent flier miles and for some reason - there is one airline in the world not accepting them.  Hers. 

This is her latest e-mail, after the pictures:

(note: here is Anastaysia - she sends lots of pictures, Dasha just sends daily electronic issues of stupid)

GetAttachment GetAttachment2 GetAttachment4 GetAttachment6

Hello my dear Loren! 

My dear I wish to ask you why you did not write to me? I waited for your answer.

My darling Loren I wish to inform you not Pleasant news concerning our meeting which I have received in a bureau

Travel. I consulted to the agent of a bureau and he has told to me that I I can not take advantage of tickets with which you you wish to help me! Business

In that at flight to you my darling Loren is necessary for me To conclude the contract from travelling agency of my city. In turn

The travelling agency, at the conclusion with them the contract, gives to me The full package deal into which will enter - registration of the visa,

The passport for travel abroad, the medical insurance and ticket purchase! As During flight, the travelling agency will bear for me full

Responsibility and for my safety during flight is not necessary To worry. I am very upset in this occasion and now I do not know that

To me to do. In travelling agency to me have told that registration of the visa and Ticket purchase should be made in my country, and that others

Variants are not present more! That you think in this occasion my dear Loern? I very strongly wish to know your opinion as you to me very much

It is strongly expensive. I do not have variants more as I can pay for And now I do not know the ticket that to me to do! I very strongly wish to meet

You as I very strongly value our relations! My daddy You speak that very good person and that with you will wait for us The happy joint future. I very strongly love you and with Impatience I will wait from you for the answer my darling Loren!!! From the huge.

Love yours Dasha!

THEN, after I tell her I'll just give her miles for the tickets, she writes this:

I spoke to you, I cannot take advantage of your tickets! You do not read my letters? Or you such stupid!

I told her I thought she was mean and fat.  Who is stupid here, really?  She ends her email: 'From the huge'.  Dumb.

NOW onto Anastaysia - who is better than Dasha, but not as funny.

GetAttachment3Hello Loren! I don't have enough time to write a long email I'm in a hurry....
Please write me the name of the closest Airport to you (possibly International) and it's code (if you know).  For example the closest Airport to me is Ekaterinburg and it's code is (SVX). I already started to pack my things and I want to start my trip so I will go to Moscow from Ekaterinburg. I have so many worries and I'm so afraid to start everything but if I don't start it now I will never do it!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will go to airlines office now and will buy a tickets to Moscow, its very expensive, but I have some savings so I have money to pay for plane ticket to moscow and to pay for renting room in moscow. As soon as I will arrive to Moscow,
I will finish my documents to travel, as work permission, medical insurance etc. I`m waiting a confirmation of airport from you, so I will buy ticket to your airport. I know it won`t be cheap, but my mother will receive a salary for last 6 months (her work detained wages) and will send me money when I will find out the cost of tickets!I will know this info in Moscow. I asked my sister to take a naked photo of myself because I didn't have any naked photos and I thought I will need them and it was my choice. Also I didn't want all men to look at this pic.... and now I know you little more and I will cross my fingers I'm not wrong in doing this and I will make a show of trust and send you my naked pic to you hoping it will be for your eyes only and you will not show it to someone. I was not comfortable to pose for such pic and I tried to smile, I think the pic is nice. I  don't want to chat about sex or something like that, I just wanted to show you how my body looks like... and that's all. Maybe I shouldn't  do this but I will click "send" button and close my eyes!

OF COURSE I WON'T SHARE IT with all men, just some.  See below.  I figured since she was wearing a birthday suit - she should wear a hat. I think the best part of her mail was that she thought she might need some naked photos and that it was her choice.  You never know I guess when a naked photo will open doors or help solve that big dispute at work. 

birthday (2)

1 comment:

The Mail said...

The Mail is always blunt and honest. That being said - how does one see this riveting photo? It is for the purpose of seeing the whole story you see. I feel like I have only seen 98% of the story. I carve the remaining 2%. Please pretty please.