Thursday, November 6, 2008

SURPRISE

The other day this was on my front porch

IMAGE_004 

And inside was this little beauty:

IMAGE_008

It’s a 2009 Specialized Transition w/Dura Ace and Carbon CX15 Profile bars.  I got it out yesterday for about 35 miles and it’s incredibly comfortable with very little road vibration and I handled all of the fast downhills (35+mph) easily and with significantly more confidence than I normally had.  I made a few tweaks to the fit but seems to be just right (except for the 23 in the back).  I’ll have to get the new 4 spoke carbon wheel and my disc wheel on here to show what it will look like on race day.  Borat says ‘very niiiiihse’.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

why did you get a new bike?

Sarah said...

you lucky bastard.

Courtenay said...

oh shit we're gonna be twins

Loren Pokorny said...

1) the other one has a bit more of a road geometry and it was relying on the Adamo saddle to get me into a more TT friendly position. That position no longer worked for me and without the Adamo saddle, the bike would be too 'long'.
2) I got a deal so sick that it would make you... um.... sick.