Friday, October 17, 2008

Barbie’s Aspen Beach Party: Why You Can’t Trust Women

So now that I’m almost working from home – I had to get office furniture.  They ship it with a lot of Styrofoam.  It was everywhere as I unpacked it all and since Piper was down for a nap I figured Sada could behave and NOT make a mess while I took a 5 min shower.

I come downstairs and she’s used the Styrofoam to make a couch for Barbie and Ken and decided that it was also snowing on them.  Below is the Barbie and Ken Aspen Beach Party.  With boys this would have been real people, real snow, real nakedness but with my girls it’s just Barbies.  Thank God for little girls. 

For those of you who had their suspicions about Ken, he’s clearly a lucky fellow.

October2008 011

2 comments:

Greg Remaly said...

it seriously looks like somebody put a girl's head onto Ken's body. If that's actually his hair and his face, then he's the gayest thing i've ever seen.

cool picture, though, and the naked barbie on the right is totally hot, despite not actually having nipples.

Sarah said...

I just don't even know what to say about this.

Or Greg's comment, for that matter.

In any case, glad she found something to do with the styrofoam...