Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Please HELP

Now that the season is over, it’s time for some posts with some real meaning.  I’m not sure what to say about the video below other than these folks need some help or perhaps they’re fine where they are in the woods, far, far, far away from my family. 

I can see crying for a bent Dura Ace rear derailleur, a bent seat, a corked bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon, or a cracked carbon frame but this is pretty much out of hand. And unsettling.  Union Members freak me out the same way.  So there.

Hug your children and your cats. 

Thank you. 

3 comments:

Ian Charles said...

oh my god--I was LOL. I hope they stay in the forest and don't continue to infect the global gene pool. So funny........

Soda said...

reminds me of Berkeley tree sitters and people who belong in psycho wards or the state mental hospital near Colinga.... right Kelly Colinga!

Chris Westall said...

Silly Hippies!