Thursday, August 21, 2008

Some Comparisons and Data Stuff

Below are two charts: Timberman 70.3 and a training ride I did about 2 weeks ago.  Timberman is directly below – I did that in 2:37.  The training ride below that I did nearly 50 mins slower.  My Vineman and Timberman bike rides were almost identical speeds 21.3 mph (Timberman) and Vineman (21.7mph). 

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And here is a comparison of my HR values from Vineman and Timberman – the lower of the two values (red) is the Timberman race (it’s longer than Vineman because I was out about 25 mins longer).  As you can see – I was racing Timberman about 10 beats (or more) lower than Vineman – I felt good but had no power anywhere.  In the meantime I’m not training except a little swimming to keep from getting cyclist arms. 

 

image

No comments: