Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hooray for 2009

Even though 2008 isn’t yet done – I’m already looking forward to a killer 2009 schedule and to training with Greg and Ian.  Here’s my thoughts around my schedule for next season:

  • Oceanside 70.3 (4/1)

  • Sprint Race

  • Florida 70.3 (5/18)

  • 10 day --Break--

  • Sprint Race/Olympic Race

  • Vineman 70.3 (7/19)

  • Timberman 70.3 (8/16)

  • Have Baby (Greta, not me) – Break--

  • 70.3 World Championships (11/14)

See the girls are all excited already.

usc

4 comments:

Kelly said...

i'm glad you scheduled 'have baby' between races

Dalai Mama said...

BABY!!!! Did I miss this announcement?

Florida????? no way... where?

Sarah said...

I can't even think about next week. 2009 is just a figment of my imagination right now.

But I'm glad you're on top of things.

21stCenturyMom said...

I hope you registered for Oceanside - it is sold out! I'm doing it.

- friend of T.C. from the east coast and recently NL