Final post of the series, which basically too so long because I put more thought into than everyone else.
Five People I'd Want to have lunch with – with a twist:
- Greta, a cafe just about anywhere in Paris. It would be like 2-3 hours long and she’d tell me to slow down.
- Jesus, but like when he was post-grad, like 25 or so. I’m sure he was really stressed out after he turned 30 or so. Probably over pizza and a pitcher of hard cider.
- Sada, she’d enjoy eating in Paris too.
- Piper, she’d have fun eating just about anywhere, so I’d pick our favorite place here, Waypoint Pizza in Tiburon.
- Greta, somewhere where we have a gift certificate or to a seaside cafe in Normandy, October.
This was a place in Brussels, Belgium. I had Moules Frites.
Five Places I've lived:
- Seattle/Redmond WA
- Greenland, NH
- Tampa, FL
- Nederland, CO
- Tiburon, CA
Five jobs I've had:
- Analyst, Microsoft
- Program Manager, Microsoft
- Assistant Manager, Performance Bike Shop
- Assistant Manager, Timberland
- Ice Cream Scooper, Lago’s Lone Oak
This is one of the many pictures Sada has taken, not bad since she was 4.
If you’ve got a keen eye, you’ll notice that these are Desiree Ficker’s muffins. Sada took this too.