Thursday, June 26, 2008

Some Pictures…

Here are some pictures I’ve taken over the past few weeks. 

T1 at the Sacramento Triathlon:

Mid June 08 025

The Lorpeedo and Sarah (yup, that’s right a 2nd place medal, whoo hoo)

Mid June 08 031

Here’s a picture our nanny took of another nanny who was reading a magazine, talking on her cell and sitting in the kids baby jogger.  With nannies, you get what you pay for.  This is obviously the discount nanny.

nanny

Piper fishing at high tide.

fishing

More fishing…

2fishing

Car wash babe. 

Mid June 08 095

Beach babe.

Mid June 08 022

3 comments:

Greg Remaly said...

you had one of my favorite quotes during my stay. Piper was standing at the top of the steps and you were looking up at her: "I can see your underwear, Piper, and that's not a very attractive look...until you're 18......and not related to me."

Christine had probably the very best quote but it's not fit for print on these pages (or mine). She and Ben know what I'm talking about.

Sarah said...

You guys and your inside jokes.

THOSE PICTURES ARE SO GREAT!!!! I LOVE THE CARWASH ONE!! AWWWWWW!!! I love all the cute kid pics!

That one of us at the race is great! I was wondering what ever came of that photo.

How are you feeling? Did it turn out to be giardia, too?

THREE WEEKS TIL VINEMAN, LORPEEDO!! THREE WEEKS!!!

Soda said...

ben had a good quote to proceed mine... i think tiredness brings out interesting quotes/lack of thinking before speaking.