Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just Say No and Poop Sandwiches

Guess which kid looks like they've been eating a poop sandwich (sans bread)?

June08early 157poop

We take A LOT of pictures, sometimes they don't come out so well, in this case I think the picture came out ok but I think someone was using drugs.

June08early 001smoke

I'd write something about triathlon or training or a great ride but since a picture is actually worth a thousand words (Soda you should have tried a photo essay for your final papers -sooooooooooo much faster), I've just given you about 2,200 words to read which is a lot for a day so warm and sunny here. 

5 comments:

Chris Westall said...

Classic!

You got some pancakes maaan? It'd be a whole lot cooler if you did!

Ben said...

Wow, missing tooth, poop on her face, and she's still cuter than me.

Greta said...

pass that duchie on the left....

Soda said...

in fact one of my papers was nearly a photo essay. i think those might have been "special" pancakes.

adeboer said...

Why did Will Ferrell take a picture with you kid?