Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More...

I had to post this.  A few of you know the girls - here they are with their exact personalities shining through as they sing happy birthday to Greta.

Also, at my house we don't talk about playing nicely or doing your best.  We say 'crush' - as in 'did you crush her in Chutes and Ladders?'.  So the other day Sada says 'daddy, do you crush uncle Ian' and I had to answer truthfully and said 'yes, I crush uncle Ian'.  Except he's sick now and it's not as funny, but when he's better, it will be funny. 

3 comments:

Christine said...

HAHAHA I was just waiting for Sada to fight back, but I bet she did that off camera. Piper is too funny at all times.

Sarah said...

Getting crushed at Chutes and Ladders sucks. Especially if you end up going down the really really long slide.

Greg Remaly said...

yeah, my favorite part was when the little sister threw that vicious balloon punch at the older sister and she didn't even flinch!