Friday, March 14, 2008

T3

Ok there isn't a T3, but if there was one, it would be finishing the run and hanging out with my girls.   Sometimes they get mad and here's what I got this week for that:

I asked Sada (age 4) 'what do you want to be when you grow up?'  years ago she said the following

    • Age 2: A fire truck
    • Age 3: A duck who works at Microsoft (I was an analyst, so a duck isn't much different)
    • Age 4: Pregnant with a baby (this was last night)

Then because I had asked her to do something like 'don't run around in the parking lot' - she got really mad and stewed for a few seconds and lashed out with

"I'm gonna cut your wheel off"

Greta thought that was hysterical and laughed and laughed.  I've been checking my fork and steertube a bit more carefully lately....

The wheel cutter (and future mom):

March08 200

No comments: