It's not really much of a post, it's mostly to answer Cortenay's questions:
When are you going to re-post your schedule?
- March: Oceanside 70.3
- April: Sacremento Triathlon (sprint)
- May: UVAS South Bay Triathlon (long sprint)
- June: San Jose International (Olympic)
- July: Vineman 70.3 & Tiburon Tri (it's like 4 miles from my house)
- August: Folsom International Triathlon & Santa Barbara Triathlon
- September: Big Kahuna Half-Ironman
- November: 70.3 Worlds? If not, maybe Tinley's again - though racing in November means I will have been training with no break for over 13 months (except for being sick). I think 90% of my posts last year had the tag 'over-training'. I'm hoping to improve on that this year.
I'm sure I'll put a few more in there but 10 are pretty good considering that 4 are 70.3, one is over distance and the early ones are sprints.
*Note: there are no tri for fun races. I got picked on for doing those. I know you (courtenay) were at one of them with a famous california-based male triathlete. I was like who's the chic with an SRM at the tri for fun?
Did i meet you at Vineman last year?
...Though I did see a VAC girl there who I told that I was friends with Katie, friend until Mr. Henderson is out of the picture.
No but I was there with Ben where I met Sam McGlone and all the rockets. See -I even wrote a post about it. The best part of that race (as a spectator) is to watch how many people have no idea that there's a short and fairly steep hill at T1 - you don't even have a chance to mount up.