That's something my sister would say (in regards to dealing with boogers). My daughter will bring one to you on her finger. I'm generally at a loss for post titles, so I'm really reaching with this.
- Inside Tri's new site - it looks so much better, readability, UI, etc... I'd still say there are too many ads on the home page though (I'm an online advertising analyst and have been for about 8-10 years... I forget now, this sort of makes me a Tri Lam member - btw, I have a signed picture from Betty Childs who says I'm the hottest cyclist she knows).
- Chris Lieto's new company: Base Performance Nutrition. Chris built this company by himself - which is hard enough to do, let alone deliver a solid product and do that whole triathlon thing! I'll have my Base Water and Base Amino before the weekend (he promised me). If you're interested, I'm sure I can help get you a discount if you ask me. So far the feedback I've seen is VERY promising that this is a breakthrough set of products.
- Zoot's new Ultra Race shoe. I got it last night and ran 5k in them this morning (barefoot) at about a 6:19 pace. They are about a quarter size too big I think - so I'll get another pair that are 11 and will try again. The right shoe feels much larger than the left one. (did you know if you're right-handed your left foot will be bigger and vice versa? it's true). I'll probably run my half marathon on Saturday (not formal, just a training run) in them with socks to see how they feel. They felt good when I snugged up the laces (which is a really nice feature).
- My road bike. I haven't been on it for about 6 weeks as I've been getting my TT bike dialed in. It's a hoot to ride and like Mr. Remaly, it's a Kestrel Talon SL with the cool carbon seat post. Except mine was Macca's until he signed that Specialized deal. Macca spanked Faris on my bike last year at a race at the Dubai International Triathlon. I just hope to spank a few age groupers but not like, on their bottoms - in the race.
I'll even sell you the wheels from the bike, cheap.
- I'm riding home last night and like every night, I pass by this spot every day (though there are rarely women's cycling teams hanging out there, though I really care about the ones with Aussie accents). On my right is a skunk who is running right at my front wheel. Since I'm in the last part of a 20 min Z4 interval, I'm a bit too wonky to say 'hey, move' - nothing comes out and I'm at the mercy of this animal's keen sense of self preservation. He stops about 2 feet from my wheel and fires up his tail (insert near soiling of TF-3 chamois) and sprays. He missed me. I think.
- The mess with the UCI and ASO.