Friday, March 7, 2008

2 More Fat Ones....

I'm sort of glad that I've only got 2 more big weekends left - though I do enjoy ripping off a 1/2 marathon on Saturdays, I'm getting a bit tired of training and no racing (I love to race a lot more). 

This weekend is a half marathon in the AM at a decent pace - goal pace is in the <7:30 min mile pace range (I'll get to test out the Zoot shoes then too).  In the evening is a 10k that I'll try to get done in the <7 min mile pace timeframe.  In between is a morning at the beach with the kids, some shopping for a very skinny 4 year old and maybe a nap. 

Sunday is a good 4 hour TT bike effort with much time in Z3 and about 4,500 ft of climbing - followed by a 30 min brick run and a lot of Ben's Clif Recovery drink.

I figure if I can survive this training then a half ironman is going to be fun to race. 

Yet again, here's another sunrise before a run (I used to see this on the way back - but now I get to see it before I leave!). 

Feb08Late 114

Base Performance is here:

I got my new products from Chris Lieto's Base Performance Nutrition.  He gave me a lot of good tips for usage and I'll be working with him to get some FAQs answered - I'm really excited by some of the testimonials he's already getting and am planning on using the Base Water and Base Amino in all my training from here on out.

No comments: