Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tiny Tim

You might think there's a Christmas thing going on - but there isn't. Even though Sada and Piper are watching Rudolph, Elf, Frosty, etc..already - I'm not ready. Here's my ride this weekend (I'll have to borrow someone's Motion Based account to upload a pretty map).

Ben's coach calls it Tiny Tim. It's a fantastic climb up Mt Tam - via Alpine Dam.



It was a quiet ride - up a big hill that you'll see a lot in magazines in the Garmin ad (even though my friend in marketing at Garmin had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned this ad - it's possible it's just me reading the same magazine over and over). I'll probably do this climb every other weekend for a while - alternating with another ride (aka the Nicasio loop) to get some horizontal distance rather than vertical. I'll have to compare future rides for all 3 readers.

Because it's Tuesday, I'm crazy and my training starts in 48 hours here's a gratuitous picture of Scott Tinley.

No comments: