Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Revised 2007 Schedule and Update

Here is the schedule for my 2007 season. There are a lot of races but most are sprints - so I don't see that the volume of racing is too high - realistically, I'll get 14-18 of the races in. I'm psyched to get racing, fire up the power sticks and turning the crank in some anger. All of my 'A' races are after July - so my early season will not be raced as aggressively as the second half. We'll also be announcing the lineup and sponsors for the Chris McCormack Triathlon Performance Camp that we're putting on in July. We hope to have that up on Chris McCormack's site in the next 48 hours! Good luck to my double-comment-posting friend Tracy who is doing IMA this coming weekend.

I also bought the new Adamo Saddle - the one I'm using on the bike adjacent is not so fun - it's a HED proprietary saddle. I'll report soon on how this thing works. I bought it on the recommendation from my friend Ben Collins - a review I cannot share but so profound that I felt compelled to drop $149 for it.


Tentative 2007 Schedule
29-Apr-07 Sacremento Triathlon
6-May-07 Napa Valey Sprint Triatlon
20-May-07 Morgan Hill: UVAS South Bay Triathlon
2-Jun-07 San Rafael, California: Vineman Showdown at Sundown
9-Jun-07 Sacremento, CA: The Original TRI for FUN Triathlon #1
24-Jun-07 San Jose, California: San Jose International Triathlon
8-Jul-07 Carlsbad Triathlon
15-Jul-07 - Chris McCormack Triathlon Performance Camp -
29-Jul-07 Livermore, California: Lake Del Valle Triathlon Festival
5-Aug-07 Herald, California: The TBF Tri for Real Olympic Distance Triathlon Series #3
12-Aug-07 Folsom, California: Folsom International Triathlon
25-Aug-07 Santa Barbara, California: Santa Barbara Triathlon
8-Sep-07 Pacific Grove OR
9-Sep-07 Los Angeles, California: Los Angeles Triathlon*
16-Sep-07 Malibu Triathlon
23-Sep-07 Los Angeles, California: Long Beach Triathlon
29-Sep-07 Scott Tinley's
7-Oct-07 Napa Valley Sprint Triathlon
21-Oct-07 Sacramento, California: The Golden State Triathlon
2-Nov-07 Treasure Island Triathlon (SFO)


No comments: