Monday, March 26, 2007

Weekly Training Schedule

Here's my basic weekly training:

Monday: OFF (I hate this part)
Tues: Swim 5am-5:45am, lift 5:55-6:20am / Bike: 1.5 hours PM
Wed: Run 5:15am-6am / Bike 1.5 hours PM
Thurs: Swim 5am-5:45am, lift 5:55-6:20am / Bike: 1.5 hours PM
Friday: Run 5:15am-6am / Bike 1.5 hours PM
Sat: Swim Open Water: 45 mins/ Run 1 hour+
Sun: Bike 2-3 hours + Run Brick 30 mins

This provides about 13.75 hours of training (without weights and 14.5 - 15 with weights). It's not as agressive as I'd like to do but this is it for now. Now my coach will take this and adjust the efforts for my race schedule and periodization.

Picture: Here's the view from our back porch. This is where I try to swim but have only made it to the marina in the distance. I think much of that swim was the outgoing tide carrying me. You might notice that we are probably the only people without a boat. I've got an Orca wetsuit but no boat. I've also got Blue Zoomer II swim fins I bet no one in the neighborhood has those.

What's on my iPod: Disturbed, Garbage, Avril (don't ask), Bon Jovi (don't ask), Fall Out Boy, Red Jumpsuit Aparatus, Flyleaf and the theme from 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service'.

No comments: